Fully Renovated Private One Bed Fully Furnished Unit With Water Views
A rare opportunity in a coveted blue ribbon community locale, this fully renovated private one bedroom apartment is nestled atop of a classic freestanding Federation home with tranquil water views. Ideal for those looking for a turn-key home, ready to move in, furnished and all utilities (electricity, gas for hot water and WiFi internet) included in the rent, looking for a 3-12 month lease term.
For the busy professional you are a seven minute walk to buses on Victoria Road servicing the city, a 15 minute walk to a ferry to Circular Quay, or a 10 minute drive or bus into the city.
- Private and quiet with no common walls
- Entertainers kitchen with ample CaesarStone benchtop space, stylish lino flooring, integrated brand new appliances including Liebherr fridge/freezer, electric cooktop, microwave, washing machine, soft closing cupboards with ample cupboard space
- Abundance of natural light and cross flow ventilation in the open plan living room from the 10 ft high ceiling and large sliding doors equipped with electric sunscreen roller blinds, leading onto a private west facing balcony with water views towards Birkenhead Point. Study area included along with split system air con
- Luxurious bathroom with heated floor tiles and towel racks, designer freestanding bathtub, separate shower with shower head rose
- Carpeted king size master bedroom with double bed, split system air con, built-in wardrobes and windows with flyscreens.
The location embraces a trendy village lifestyle in close proximity to parks, great coffee and a vibrant pub life on Darling Street and surrounding laneways, five minutes' walk to IGA, plus Birkenhead Point shopping centre, the 9km Bay run, Dawn Fraser pool, Glebe, Balmain and much more are just moments away.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at